Sunday, January 6, 2013

First Day in LETICIA!

Today is the first day of my trip in Leticia, Amazonas. Leticia is very nice, clean and feels very safe. The first thing you hear is the sound of unique birds and in bed you hear loud crickets. A small lizard just ran up my wall... I tried to get a pictures but he was to fast! 

Leticiais right on the Amazon River and 1 mile from Brazil. 

Dinner was amazing, we had authentic Colombian potatoes (Papas) and Arepas (a thick corn tortilla, topped with cheese or meat). 

 The School Living Area: 

Bellow is a video of the school & Leticia.

Tomorrow is the first day of the cosmetic 
Corazon del Mundo project. 
Pictures will be posted hopefully tomorrow night.

4 comments:

  1. wow Amanda. This looks great. I love the map.

    keep blogging

    mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mom! New pictures up tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Amanda, This looks cool. I am having a hard time finding your blog.
    Love ya Aunt Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am having a hard time finding your site.

    Aunt Liz

    ReplyDelete